o3n Male and Female UMA Races.
If you want to know the content available (or upcoming) for o3n Races check the patreon page here. Better yet become a patron and decide what’s next.
Version Details (1.1)
– Added new wardrobe slot “Over Clothing”
– Changed example wardrobe item “Hoodie”s slot to “Over Clothing”
Version Details (1.0)
– Fixed thumbnails
Version Details (0.94 Beta)
- Fixed trapezius bone skin weights
Version Details (0.93 Beta)
- Fixed cheek DNA moving the opposite cheek in the wrong direction.
Version Details (0.92 Beta)
- Reduced texture sizes to 2048 for some big files.
- Improved textures (Albedo is now based on UMA base albedo).
- Minimized the discrepencies between UMA Base UVs and o3n races’ UVs.
- Mesh and skinning touch ups.
Version Details (0.91 Beta)
- Textures reworked
- Expressions added
- Male muscular texture (wardrobe item) added
This package contains custom male and female UMA races created from base UMA meshes with an aim to provide better morphing ability and better looks. UMA is required for this package to work. UMA Steering group made this possible by giving “the” character framework to Unity Community.
How do I get set up?
- Please remember to add the o3n folder to UMA Global Library by selecting UMA -> Global Library Window and dragging the o3n folder to the drop area in the window.
- You can check the example scenes under o3n/o3nBaseUMARaces/Scenes/ for sample usage.
- Race folders have Prefabs folders which contains prefabs that you can drag in to your UMA ready sceene (See example scene).